Wednesday, December 06, 2006

What are you supposed to put when you don't have a title?

I love Wednesdays. And this Wednesday was a good'un. I went to Seminary, and then went home and slept, because I've had a cough for about two week now, and it refuses to go away. So I wasted today sleeping, and watching TV. It was prett good. I'm feeling pretty peachy right now, So I think I'm gonna go to activity tonight.
I need new shoes. Mine are falling apart. But I'm waiting until Christmas (oops! did it again! I meant, of course, WINTER) break, because apparently that's the first chance we have to go somewhere that I can get some decent shoes that I like for a decent price. Wal-mart and K-mart shoes SUCK!
I love anything mint flavored. ANYTHING! But I hate, with a burning, fiery passion the way mints rattle in tins and containers. And loose change. I hate not having control over the sound that emanates from my pockets. Keys, I'm okay with. But mints and loose change drive me insane!
I have decided that there is too much negativity in the world. In fact, sometimes it's downright depressing. So from now on, I'm going to list ten things that I love at the end of every post. And first I'll say one thing that I really don't like, because it's good to get it out of the system. Tonight, I will tell you that I eschew pocket change.
And now, ten things I love(in no specific order):
Clouds
Blue
The Fairly Odd-Parents
Mints
Mint-flavored gum of any flavor
Good Blankets
Hot Chocolate
Getting Mail
Singing
and Sunsets/Sunrises
I love all of you! (and that one doesn't count for my list, in case you thought I was listing eleven)

No comments: