Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Isn't it great to be alive?

Life is amazing right now. I have weightlifted, and had fun with my friends. Things with a certain girl have not improved, but at the moment I am impervious to the depair that that would normally bring me. I have been enveloped by a great sense of contentment. I wish I could hang on to this feeling for the rest of my life. But that's not going to happen. However, for the moment I am happy to be writing to whoever might be reading this. I love everything. Math is Amazing, Lit is amazing, I could probably find out that I have to get my colon examined and I would be fine with that. I made All-state Choir. I have amazing music to listen to. My mother is reading me hilarious posts from other random blogs. I have (pretty much) no homework to do. I love everything. And now I will go watch some amazing TV. I LOVE YOU!

No comments: