Sunday, November 11, 2007

Possible senior quotes: And the winner is...

Even though only ONE person ever left any feedback on my list, I finally managed to choose a quote. I may or may not change it, seeing as the "official" deadline for them isn't until December. But, seeing how poetry is one of my few passions in life, I chose one pertaining to that. The quote who was finally selected is: "Perhaps no person can be a poet, or even enjoy poetry, without a certain unsoundness of mind." BUT this does have a certain aura of lameness around it, so I am hotly debating mentally whether I should replace it with the colored pencil one, which seems to be a favorite. Or, as Jason so rightly pointed out, possibly the great deeds quote by Albert Camus. that's all. any opinions would still be greatly appreciated.

No comments: