Tuesday, April 10, 2007

It's a song...Dig it!

Pretty much it's a song, so some of the lines depend on rhythm to fit the scheme. I wrote it, and it made me wish I could play the guitar just so I could sing it. You will all probably think it's more emo-chris-writing, but I DON'T CARE CAUSE I'M NOT! that's all. I hope you like it, but if you don't, I don't care cause I do, and in the world of art, the artist's opinion this the final word. at least in his world.

(chorus)
let the mist take me
take me away
to far off lost place
and I'll laugh all the way
let it carry me, bury me,
grant me new life
with a smile for my ticket to dream...

Normalcy eats at the wings of my soul
Apathy binds me and deepens my hole
And imprisoned by infinite worries and care
I weep hollow tears as the world strips me bare...

Chorus

In fevered despair my heart
whispers a scream,
desperate to flee from this death.
In answer it comes, blessed
mist made of dreams
and ehals my heart with it's breath

Chorus

And I'm gone...I escape...
on a journey of dream, joy and light...
I escape...and I've found...
I can fly

(new chorus)
Let the mist take me
and carry me home
to the dream now my truth
with a light of my own
let it heal me, reveal me
and bring me to life
The dream now my ticket to be...

No comments: